Lush Wishlist!

Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Hello Everyone,

I'm a massive Lush fan, but find that I only really purchase their products in the Autumn/Winter months because in the Summer I tend to shower instead of having baths as it's just easier when the weather is warmer. In the autumn/winter though, I love to have a nice, warm bath as I find it really relaxing on a cold day, especially once I have added a Lush bath product. Therefore, as these months approach I find myself with a growing Wishlist of products that I want to purchase from Lush, as since I last bought anything from there, so so many more products have emerged...

All images from - https://www.lush.co.uk

Layer Cake- I have only tried one soap bar from Lush, and that was some years ago but this soap looks so good that I think I just won't be able to resist it once I see it in store. According to the website it is meant to smell extremely fruity, which is something I really love and will hopefully get to try.

Pink Flamingo-this is a product that I have seen on many blogs, and on even more YouTube channels, and it just looks like such great fun. Lush always seem to come up with such cool products, and the idea of a Flamingo is something that I really like. It is also a bubble bar that is reusable, so that concept is also very appealing to me.

Frozen-I love the movie Frozen, so a bath bomb inspired by this is something that really excites me. The colours of it look beautiful, as I love blues when they mix in the bath water and I think it would be lovely to relax amongst on a cold winters day.

The Experimenter-again, I have seen this on so many blogs and channels, and every time I see it people are raving over it! I can only image how beautiful the colours would look upon putting it into the bath, the only thing that concerns me though is that the colours may all intermingle and look at bit gross after awhile, but I will just have to try this out and see.

Fruity Beauty- I haven't really tried any of the Lush Shower gels either (only Snow Fairy which I desperately want again this year), but this particular one looks pretty good and with a fruity smell and I can be sure that I will love it.

Granny Takes A Dip-the bath bomb version of this is one of my particular favourites, and when I saw that it was now available in bubble bar form I got really excited. I love the smells and colours of the original so I can't wait to try this out and see how it compares.

As you can probably tell, these are only a very small collection of my Lush Wishlist, but I had to whittle it down a bit as it would have been an extremely long post otherwise!

Hopefully, when I next go shopping I will find the chance to have a look in Lush and see if I can get my hands on any of the above products-I will definitely be making a post of some sorts about it if I do!

Thank you for Reading,

Olivia xo

12 comments:

  1. I saw the pink flamingo in the Lush Ox street store and i regret that i didn't get it!
    Can't wait to read more of your posts!

    Love

    Ana

    RavishingRoses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I have never been to the Oxford Street Store, I really need to go and thank you :-)

      Delete
  2. I love the Lush winter collection! x

    www.emilyy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally understand, I recently bought a few bath bombs but because it's been so warm I haven't had any desire to use them! Hopefully, as you said, with autumn and winter, I will get to use them.

    I would definitely be unsure about the Experimenter because of all the colours. Maybe if it were cut in half the right way you would get all of the colours that don't mix well separately. Frozen also really interests me! If only those Oxford Street originals were available in Canada!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad someone else feels the same way! And oh :-( that is so disappointing that you don't get them in Canada, perhaps they will get there one day!!

      Delete
  4. Granny takes a dip is wonderful! I think the bath bomb version has been discontinued actually?? But the experimenter is amazing, it's definitely going to be featuring in my September favourites!

    www.musingsandmore.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-( I thought it couldn't find the bath bomb on the website, that must be why! It was one of my favourites... I will definitely have to try the experimenter instead then x

      Delete
  5. omg I want everything from this list! The Pink Flamingo looks too cute :)

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same and I know right, it looks so cute and pretty!

      Delete
  6. Lush is something i can't resist either! It's such a lovely treat

    daniellelgreaves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, there is nothing better than just going in and treating yourself to a nice bath bomb!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10