July Favourites

Saturday, 1 August 2015

Hello Everyone,

It feels so good to be blogging again! Since I have been back I have already posted my Mac Lipstick Wishlist (http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/mac-lipstick-wishlist.html) which I had been promising for ages, and now I'm here again with my July Favourites...

Firstly, I literally cannot believe how quickly July went, and in all honesty how quickly the whole year is going. Anyway, in this post I have just gathered up a few of the bits and bobs that I have been loving throughout the past month. Personally I love favourites blog posts and videos, so I am pretty excited to finally be making my own list as I have never made one before... And most importantly, I hope you all enjoy reading it!


1. Garner Micellar Water- I have been using this product for a while now to remove my makeup, but this month I have been particularly in awe of it. Recently, I went away for a weeks break and was constantly on the move and having to remove my makeup quickly and efficiently after meals out etc. This particular product was great at removing all of my makeup, even my eye makeup), and it didn't leave me with dry skin or make me break out which makes it a win win situation for me!

2. Hollister Pure Cali Perfume- I bought this perfume a few months back, as I needed a new perfume but couldn't afford the prices of a designer bottle. This, in all honesty, was a bit of a spur of the moment purchase but recently I have fallen in love with it. It's scent is perfect for summer, and is nicely floral yet still not too overpowering. Despite not being a designer bottle of perfume, I would totally recommend it- it is a practically sized bottle and the smell of the scent never fails to stay present throughout the day.

3. Bourjous Healthy Mix Foundation- Before purchasing this foundation, I had never bought a foundation before (I know, terrible for someone who regards themself as a beauty blogger of sorts). But to be honest, I just thought foundation would be too heavy for my breakout- prone skin. However, I decided to take the plunge with this product after seeing it recommended by several people, and to my surprise I actually really love it! It doesn't really feel too heavy on my skin at all, but still has good coverage, and is yet to break me out (touch wood).

4. Benefit Mini Roller Lash- I only have the mini version of this mascara and desperately want the normal sized product because I just really love it! Previously, I was an avid fan of the They're Real mascara and thought I could never be converted away from its alluring lash lengthening spell, yet this mascara may have just made me stray away. It curls and lengthens my lashes so well, I can't quite believe it and it is also very easy to remove, (definitely easier to remove than the They're Real!).

5. EOS Lipbalm- I have had this Lipbalm since I visited Orlando last year, and I actually forgot about it until only a few weeks ago. Despite it being summer, the weather in the UK hasn't been all too great and it's left my skin and lips feeling quite dry and chapped. That's when I decided to search through my makeup for this product, and I began using it again. I have been applying it first thing in the morning and last thing at night, and it has been really effective at making my lips feel healthy again!

6. Milk Duds- I love American candy so much! However, purchasing it in the UK can be a costly business and recently I went to Tesco and noticed the American food imports stand. They had so much stuff, but I have been wanting to try Milk Duds for so long after seeing other people try them in YouTube videos etc. So, my Mum bought me some and despite the fact that they are an enjoyable snack, they are just kind of like Poppets and are, in all honesty quite expensive compared to other sweets to just go out and buy whenever.

Well, those were some of my favourite things from the month of July. Hopefully, you enjoyed this post as I would love to make similar posts to this at the end of each month :-)

Thank you for reading...

Olivia xo

Remember to follow my via social media-
Twitter- @ORedfern1
Bloglovin - https://www.bloglovin.com/people/oliviaredfern-13143727
Pinterest- @oliviaredfern

11 comments:

  1. I have that perfume and I love it! I really want to try Roller Lash, it looks amazing! Great favourites x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it smells so nice and yes it's really good you should definitely try it! And thank you!

      Delete
  2. Loveeee this post!! great favorites gal!! and YUSSS MILK DUDS ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) and I know they are soooooo good!!

      Delete
    2. No problem!! and yuuussss hahaha xx

      Delete
  3. I love garnier micellar water too! I keep on hearing about the bourjois healthy mix foundation but I'm not quite sure how it'll hold up with my oily skin tbh xx

    http://www.perks0fbeingnazia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have oily skin too, and that is why I was hesitant on purchasing this foundation but honestly it is great! It isn't too heavy on the skin so hasn't made me break out at all! Xx

      Delete
  4. I love EOS products, they're so great! I have about 4 of their lip balms haha. Great post, love your July picks!
    xo Kiki
    http://colormekiki.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too, but I need to buy some more! And thank you so much!! Xx

      Delete
  5. ah that bourjours foundation - been wanting to try it out for the longest time! great reviews olivia x

    theleeday.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! And thank you so much :-) x

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10