Autumn Fashion Essentials...

Thursday, 13 August 2015

Hello Everyone,

I have recently changed the fonts and some bits of layout on my blog, so I hope you all like it! Anyway on with the post, and autumn is fast approaching- to be honest half the time here in the UK it already feels like it is autumn. So today I have just compiled some of the essential fashion items that I will be hopefully buying to wear throughout the autumn months...


1. Topshop Coat -£59- This coat looks so gorgeous, and when I saw it in Topshop last week I fell in love straight away. It just feels like it is made to a very high standard, and would also keep me very warm which is great for me as I seriously feel the cold! I feel as though it would look great worn with so many things, whether it just be jeans and a jumper or maybe even a dress and some ankle boots.
2. Asos Satchel -£25- As we approach the autumn months, I love to buy myself a new black handbag. I think black handbags look really nice when paired with all sorts of more autumnal outfits, and this satchel was particularly eye catching with its cute shape and practical style.
3. Schuh Loafers - £40- I love the colour of these loafers, as they're a very different colour from most I have seen before. They are clearly a very autumnal colour, and will go with so many different outfits and look lovely whether dressed up or down. Also, schuh shoes are normally very comfy so I know these will be a staple item in my wardrobe if I buy them, and they will last me for months.
4. Topshop Sweatshirt- £25- There is literally nothing nicer than having a lovely, warm sweatshirt to wear once the weather starts getting cooler! This particular one looks very cosy and I love the slouchy style as it will be perfect to wear to go out, or to sit around the house on a lazy day.
5. Urban Outfitters Scarf -£18- I love plaid scarves, and after having one last year I know that I desperately want to buy another for this year. From my experience,the ones in Urban Outfitters are very soft and will definitely keep me warm as the weather gets colder. This particular scarf will also go really well if paired with the green Topshop coat!

There are so many things I want to buy for the approaching colder months, but I somehow managed to narrow it down to these five. Personally, I really love the clothing that starts coming in as we approach the autumn as they are always lovely, comfy, cosy pieces.

What autumn fashion essentials are you looking out for?

Thank you for reading, and thank you for all the continued support and lovely comments!

Olivia xo

Don't forget to follow me on my social media:
Twitter-@ORedfern1
Instagram-@oredfern1
Bloglovin- https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/olivia-redfern-14068335

19 comments:

  1. These are lovely choices, they would look so good together! I need to go shopping for autumn soon, my favourites season!x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I love autumn too! Everything looks so pretty when all the leaves fall off the trees- the colours are Incredible! X

      Delete
  2. Oooh that bag! I love it!

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, it's so cute, I'm desperate to buy it! X

      Delete
  3. I love those shoes - very autumnal especially in the marron colour!

    www.makinglifeacamera.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes I love the colour it's what caught my eye! X

      Delete
  4. Absolutely love all of these! Those shoes are perfect... Definitely added to my ever expanding wish list!

    Fab blog by the way!

    Sophs x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love them too they look perfect for autumn/winter. Thank you, that is so kind of you! X

      Delete
  5. Uuu I love the pieces! They are very sophisticated and stylish. And of course... those colors! Like it very much. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love autumn colours at the minute! X

      Delete
  6. I recently saw that coat in Topshop and I'm so in love! X

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I really need to get it because I like it so so much! X

      Delete
  7. I really liked your essentials! The asos bag is so cute! You have a really nice blog, I'm following you now on gfc. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too!

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I love it I really need to invest in it!

      Okay thank you for following me- I will definitely check out your blog too x

      Delete
  8. Ooooh, I love that scarf! If I could, I'd have a collection of scarves for Autumn and Winter time haha :D
    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! And same, I have a bit of a scarf obsession x

      Delete
  9. Great finds!! I adore Autumn fashion and cannot wait to start wearing all my warm clothes again. Also it means it's closer to Christmas!!! haha :-)
    Abiee xx
    http://www.abieelucas.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love autumn too, for the same reasons really because I love Christmas! X

      Delete
  10. Nice post! I love this coat and scarf *.*

    http://lucy--chan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10