Autumn Beauty Wishlist

Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Hello Everyone,

There's no denying the fact that autumn is fast approaching, and although I created my Autumn Fashion Wishlist a couple of weeks ago now, I'm yet to make a beauty Wishlist as well. That is until now... And recently I have been looking for more autumn appropriate beauty items, so today I thought I would share some of them with you all.


  • 1. Mac Brave Lipstick-£15.50- I love my Mac lipsticks, as you all know, and right now I'm pretty partial to a nude shade. Brave is a shade that I have seen floating around quite a lot recently, and as it is a darker nude I think it will be perfectly suited to the coming, colder months and will be a product that I can wear day or night.
  • 2. Loreal Infallible Foundation-£7.99- So many bloggers have been raving about this recently, and to be honest I can't wait to try it out for myself and see how good it actually is! I have never tried a Loreal foundation, so this will be a bit of an experience for me but from what I have heard it is meant to be pretty decent.
  • 3. Urban Decay Smoky Palette- £38.00-Of course this is on my Wishlist! It is literally everywhere right now and after getting my first naked palette (the basics 2) a few weeks ago, I really want to save up for this one now as well. The mix of colours in it will make it perfect to use all year round, but I think it will especially come into its own over the next few months when I can try and create darker more autumnal/winter eye looks.
  • 4. Mac Pro Longwear Concealer-£17.50- Again, I have heard many good reviews about this product and considering its Mac I don't really doubt them. For the autumn months, I kind of want a concealer that will keep all my blemishes properly covered, and covered up against the possibility of rain and when it gets to winter, even snow.
  • 5. Mac Soar Lip Pencil-£12.50- I don't own any lip pencils :-( , but I really want to make them one of the priorities on my wishlist. Considering I am liking nude lipsticks right now, I thought that Soar would be the perfect shade for me-I also like Whirl but I think Soar probably goes better with the lip shades that I currently own.
Well there's just bit of a glimpse at my Autumn Beauty Wishlist-of course everyday I spot a new product that I would like, but right now I am trying in vain to narrow it down as I definitely can't afford them all, and probably won't be able to even buy all of the things on this short list, but a girl can dream!

What beauty items are on your Wishlist right now? And are then any other more autumnal suited products that you think I should perhaps get?

Thank you for Reading,

Olivia xo

16 comments:

  1. Yay, I can't wait for autumn & the slightly cooler temperatures. I need to buy Brave immediately. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, and same I might have to have a look for it next time I go shopping!

      Delete
  2. Honestly, Brave is a brilliant shade and probably my favourite nude! You must invest! :)

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to know, and I know I really need to have a look for it when I next visit the Mac counter.

      Delete
  3. Mac prolong concealer is the best, I swear by it! It's not too cakey for summer but gives the coverage you want for winter. I would definetly recommend it xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's good to know that it is suitable all year long!

      Delete
  4. I'm keen to try the L'Oreal infallible foundation too.

    Victoria x
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it just looks like it would be really good, and everyone is raving about it :-)

      Delete
  5. Yayy.. lovely selections here.. I love that MAC lipstick and the shade is so pretty!

    xoxo
    Jhem | JhemSays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and it is isn't it? Now I just need to buy it!

      Delete
  6. I've just featured you in my new post lovely! xo

    http://www.sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! I just had a read and what you said is lovely, I can't thank you enough! Xx

      Delete
  7. Great mix of products, Brave is a great all-season color. Also have you tried NARS radiant creamy concealer? I'm such a fan of that over MAC's pro longwear.

    Z · HELLOZAUNI.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and no I have ever tried the Nars concealer I will definitely have to have a look for it now! Thank you x

      Delete
  8. I bought the L'oreal foundation today! But I can't tell you anything yet haha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh aha, let me know how you get on with it!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10