There's no denying the fact that autumn is fast approaching, and although I created my Autumn Fashion Wishlist a couple of weeks ago now, I'm yet to make a beauty Wishlist as well. That is until now... And recently I have been looking for more autumn appropriate beauty items, so today I thought I would share some of them with you all.
- 1. Mac Brave Lipstick-£15.50- I love my Mac lipsticks, as you all know, and right now I'm pretty partial to a nude shade. Brave is a shade that I have seen floating around quite a lot recently, and as it is a darker nude I think it will be perfectly suited to the coming, colder months and will be a product that I can wear day or night.
- 2. Loreal Infallible Foundation-£7.99- So many bloggers have been raving about this recently, and to be honest I can't wait to try it out for myself and see how good it actually is! I have never tried a Loreal foundation, so this will be a bit of an experience for me but from what I have heard it is meant to be pretty decent.
- 3. Urban Decay Smoky Palette- £38.00-Of course this is on my Wishlist! It is literally everywhere right now and after getting my first naked palette (the basics 2) a few weeks ago, I really want to save up for this one now as well. The mix of colours in it will make it perfect to use all year round, but I think it will especially come into its own over the next few months when I can try and create darker more autumnal/winter eye looks.
- 4. Mac Pro Longwear Concealer-£17.50- Again, I have heard many good reviews about this product and considering its Mac I don't really doubt them. For the autumn months, I kind of want a concealer that will keep all my blemishes properly covered, and covered up against the possibility of rain and when it gets to winter, even snow.
- 5. Mac Soar Lip Pencil-£12.50- I don't own any lip pencils :-( , but I really want to make them one of the priorities on my wishlist. Considering I am liking nude lipsticks right now, I thought that Soar would be the perfect shade for me-I also like Whirl but I think Soar probably goes better with the lip shades that I currently own.
Well there's just bit of a glimpse at my Autumn Beauty Wishlist-of course everyday I spot a new product that I would like, but right now I am trying in vain to narrow it down as I definitely can't afford them all, and probably won't be able to even buy all of the things on this short list, but a girl can dream!
What beauty items are on your Wishlist right now? And are then any other more autumnal suited products that you think I should perhaps get?
Thank you for Reading,