1000 Bloglovin Followers!

Thursday, 20 August 2015

Hello!

This is only going to be a quick post as the last couple of days have been pretty busy! However, I wanted to take the time to say a massive thank you to you all as I very recently hit 1000 followers on Bloglovin...


Back in May, I decided to start my blog as an outlet for my love of all things beauty and fashion. For around a month, I posted on a regular basis and was really enjoying meeting such lovely people, and writing about things that I was passionate about. Then, it got to the stage where I fell out of love with my blog and had lots of other different things to think about, so I took a break.

After a couple of months though, I found that I was missing something from my life and as it was the summer holidays, and still is, I decided to get back into blogging. This time though, I have tried to broaden my blog across social media such as Twitter and Instagram, which has also been great as again, I have been able to talk to so many people who are passionate about the same topics as me! 
I am now throughly enjoying posting on my blog at the moment, and aside from some brief periods of writers block, I have been loving writing about all things beauty, fashion and also a bit of baking now and again.

I really didn't think when I started my blog that I would ever get to 100 followers, let alone 1000 via Bloglovin and although it may seem a small amount to a lot of people it's a lot to me, and in all honesty we all have to start somewhere!

I can't thank everyone enough for the continued support that I receive on my blog and also via my social media-it really makes me feel glad that I restarted my blog again, and also makes me happy as I'm sure I will continue to encounter more and more lovely people as time goes by.

To be honest, I'm not very good with soppy posts and emotional things but I hope this post does show how thankful I am towards you all!

I will be back posting again as normal tomorrow and will continue to make the most of the time I have off school before I go back next week.

Thank you again,

Olivia xo

Remember to Follow me Via Social Media-
Twitter-@oredfern1
Instagram-@oredfern1
Bloglovin-https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/olivia-redfern-14068335

20 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am glad that you have got this many followers, you totally deserve it! I am proud to be one of those 1000 followers ! Welldone!
    http://anythingandeverything.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you that's so kind of you, and thank you! X

      Delete
  2. Eeek well done dear xo

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. What an amazing achievement. Here's to the next thousand.

    Hayley \\ cityandcode

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, that is very kind of you! X

      Delete
  5. Congrats! An amazing achievement. x

    http://lovingambition.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats that is amazing!! xxxx
    http://www.beckybobble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I still can't believe it! X

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Aww thank you, and thank you for following me!

      Delete
  8. Congratulations on hitting 1000 followers!

    Fran | franciscarockey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute post!! congrats on the 1K! :) Glad to have found your blog!! <3 xx

    Louise | www.thestylewalk.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed reading it!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10