Mac Lipstick Wishlist

Friday, 31 July 2015

Hello Everyone,

I have been saying that I will create my own Mac Lipstick Wishlist for ages now, seeing as I am trying to expand my collection that currently contains all but two lipsticks! So in this post I have just compiled a list of the Mac Lipsticks that I most want and will probably try and invest in next...


As I usually do in posts like this, I have listed each lipstick below going from left to right on each row of the above image:
  • Ruby Woo- I love a red lipstick, and this seems to be the red Mac lipstick staple. When I created my Mac lipsticks reviews before and asked people to comment and tell me their favourite Mac lipsticks, this was one of the most popular. In the summer, I don't tend to wear as many red lipsticks and usually opt for lighter, pinker shades so I will probably try and purchase this shade for the autumn/winter.
  • Velvet Teddy- I so desperately want this colour...Literally everyone seems to recommend it, and it looks so perfect for a great nude lip look. Previously, I would never have really tried nude lip shades but recently I am really falling in love with them- hence why this shade is near the top of my Wishlist.
  • New York Apple- again, another colour that I think I I would prefer to wear as an autumn/winter shade, but that doesn't mean I want it any less. It's colour just looks so gorgeous, and the added shimmer and shine to it makes me want it even more!
  • Please Me- pretty pinks like this are just the lip shades that I love in the spring/summer months. I currently own Chatterbox which is a darker and brighter pink than this but the light, subtler shade of this lipstick really makes me want to add it to my collection.
  • Vegas Volt- I saw this particular shade in a review recently, and it really stood out to me. Usually I wouldn't go for orangey shades like this, but when I saw it being worn in pictures I kind of feel for its orange charms.
  • Sunny Seoul- when I bought my first Mac Lipstick, Chatterbox, I was torn between this shade as well. Both are pink colours, but seem to look beautiful in very different ways. In the end I opted for Chatterbox, but as I love pink lipstick shades I will most likely purchase this colour too very soon.

8 comments:

  1. These lipsticks are so nice, great wishlist! I especially want Velvet Teddy, I only have Patisserie so far and really want to get more soon!x

    iseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! And I have literally just bought Velvet Teddy and it is so nice, you should totally get it! Xx

      Delete
  2. I am obsessed with those lipsticks!! The colors are so pretty! I don't think I can choose which is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, They are all so nice I never know which to buy as I want them all!! Thanks for reading x

      Delete
  3. I NEED ruby woo! With winter coming up I think I need to buy it! Xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree, I think it will look beautiful in autumn/winter!!

      Delete
  4. I love those! I need to visit the Mac store soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and same, but there is hardly anywhere near me that sells Mac!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10