Life Update...

Friday, 31 July 2015

Hello Everybody,

I'm really sorry that I haven't posted in a while now, as over the past few weeks I decided to take a bit of a break from blogging as I had a lot of school work and other things that needed a bit more attention putting into them.

However, now I will be beginning to post again- maybe just a couple of posts a week to start with to get me back on track again, but I'm sure I will quickly get back into the swing of things.

Thank you all for your continued support, comments, views to my blog and for following me on Bloglovin etc... :-)

I will be posting a Mac Lipstick Wishlist very soon!

Olivia xo

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the mac lipstick wishlist, sounds great!x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Erin, I love your blog! :-)

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10