Unboxing - New Balance Trainers

Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Hello Everyone,

I feel as though I have bought a bit too much lately as I have been off school, and have gone shopping rather frequently. Anyway, I'm back at school now so won't be spending as much until the summer holidays arrive, but one of the final things I bought over the past couple of weeks were these New Balance Trainers.




I thought it might be quite fun to create a post and share with you some of my first impressions of these trainers as I unbox them and try them out- I did try them on in the shop as well obviously to make sure they fit properly but I only had them on for less than a minute then...

New Balances have been on my wishlist for quite a while now as I think they look good when paired with so many different outfits- jeans, shorts, leggings etc, and I have seen them on other people and I just really like the general style of them.

The particular pair that I bought were from Schuh and were £55 ( yes, quite pricey but I will get a good wear out of them as I practically live in trainers ). They are from the 410 range and are mostly navy blue, but with elements of grey at the back and on the logo.



They seem to fit really well and feel pretty comfy almost immediately- I find that quite a lot of trainers tend to rub the back of my feet but these feel quite padded and soft around the back, so fingers crossed they will not rub or cause blisters. It would be pretty handy if they didn't rub over both short and long amounts of time as I tend to walk a lot, and for long hours, and there is nothing worse than getting a blister. The fact that these trainers are quite bouncy is also a good thing for when I walk around as it means that they feel quite light, and are easy to move about in.

I like the colour of these trainers a lot as well. In the store, I was torn between burgundy and this colour and wasn't sure which I liked better- but then I was told that they didn't have the burgundy in my size so I suppose my decision was made for me. It is, in my opinion, a good thing that these trainers are dark colours as they wont get dirty as easily as light trainers. Also the material that these trainers are predominantly made from, seems to be the kind of material that you can wipe clean, apart from a section at the front that is suede.



These are really just my first impressions of these particular trainers, but my first impressions are pretty good as impressions go. However, I will have to see how I get on in these trainers but the way things are looking, it seems they will be a footwear staple for me over the coming months.

Thanks for reading,

Olivia xo

P.s. A big big big thank you for 400 Bloglovin followers :-)

16 comments:

  1. These look so stylish! I've never owned or tried on New Balance trainers before but I've heard good things about them! Congrats on 400 followers :)
    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice, and really comfy! Thank you!

      Delete
  2. They look so nice! I basically live in trainers too so I bet these are so comfy! Congratulations on 400 followers x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and same here I'm always wearing trainers because they are so comfy and practical! And thank you!

      Delete
  3. these are really nice and I've always wanted to buy a pair, I just dont see many girls wearing them. My bf has similar ones and he loves them so I might invest in a pair :)

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know aha not many of my friends wear them, but I really like them and they are sooooo comfy!

      Delete
  4. These are so adorable! Also congrats on 400 that's amazing! xx

    Jessica

    JessicaMarksbury.com/thechiclife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely comment! X

      Delete
  5. I know how you feel about shopping too much! These look nice though :)

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha shopping is my main hobby and thank you x

      Delete
  6. Amazing post dear!

    www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun blog post! :) The sneakers look very cute, I would love to have them to. On my Wishlist now! http://isafashionebella.blogspot.com Isabella x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And ooh I will have to check your Wishlist out!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10