The Versatile Blogger Award

Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Hello Everyone,

I'm really happy to say I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you to the lovely Erin of Orchids and Tea , it means a lot to be nominated and to know that people actually read and enjoy the things that I write. 

Anyway, now it is my turn to have a go at the questions and nominations that come with getting the nomination...

The Rules 
  1. Thank the person who gave you this award (I mean, it's obvious). 
  2. Include a link to their blog – it's very easy(if you're having troubles, ask me for a help!).
  3. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
  4. Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award – you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
  5. And of course, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself

7 things about me

1. My current favourite TV show is Pretty Little Liars.
2. I have greeny/browny eyes.
3. I can play the guitar (sort of)
4. I used to play the violin.
5. My favourite place that I have visited is Disney World in Orlando.
6. I'm probably the worst applied of fake tan on Earth.
7. My favourite book is probably The a Book Thief.

These were pretty pointless facts, but I couldn't really think of anything interesting about myself :-)

My Nominations

The Fashion Way
MillyMollyMandy
Make up and All
Pam Scalfi
Sophie's Little Secrets
Danielle's Beauty Blog
Rachel Shuchat Makeup
Sweetie Ky
Lavishingg
Messy Curls
It's Carmen
Blossoming Wallflower
Salt and Chic
Adorable
Life:LiveLoveLaugh

I'm sorry if you have been nominated before, but I really enjoy reading your blogs so whoops if I have nominated you again!

Well that is my Versatile Blogger Award post done! Thank you for the nomination, and for anyone who continues to read my blog.

Olivia xo

8 comments:

  1. My favourite tv show used to be PLL but I stoppec watching it for some reason - definitely want to start again. Love this tag!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, it has got so good now season 6 has started and thank you !

      Delete
  2. woooo I see my name there! Thank you Olivia :D

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aha aha :) no problem, you deserve it!

      Delete
  3. aww thanks for the nomination! :) x

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10