My Travel Bucket List!

Friday, 12 June 2015

Hello Everyone, 

I love going on holiday and travelling to different places an awful lot. I'm only 15, but have already been to many lovely places so am therefore extremely lucky. However, I have still created myself a list of all the beautiful places I still want to visit, and am constantly adding to this list! So today I have cut down that list considerably to reduce it to the main five destinations on my travel bucket list. 

I hope you enjoy reading, and finding out about all the places I want to visit...

Los Angeles - I have wanted to visit Los Angeles for such a long time! It just seems like such a great place to visit, with so many different things to see. There's all the sights of Hollywood and the surrounding areas, and there's also DisneyLand which is relatively close by in Anaheim. 


Rome - in all honesty I kind of want to visit the whole of Italy, but I picked out Rome as it is the capital and seems to be so full of amazing, historical places to visit. I am really interested in history and visiting places such as the Colosseum would be really interesting to me. Not to mention the food in Italy- I am in love with Italian foods, and anyone who knows me, knows my obsession with pasta, ice cream and especially pizza!


Amsterdam - since I saw The Fault In Our Stars, I have wanted to visit Amsterdam. It seems like such a pretty place to visit with all its canals and beautifully built houses. As well as this, it seems like quite a laid back place to visit and, is also quite historical with tourist attractions such as the Anne Frank museum.


New York City - what can I say? New York is just one of those places that most people say they want to visit. I don't know if it's the shops, the tourist attractions or just the general atmosphere of the place but I just really want to visit! I would love to visit around Christmas time, as I just think it would all look so beautiful and festive even if it would be extremely chilly.



San Fransisco - another city in California, I know. But in all honesty I would love to do a road trip of somewhere like California as it just seems to be a place with so much to offer. Theme parks, shopping, tourism and beaches- there's too much to choose from.

However, I have put San Franscico near the top of my travel bucket list, just because I would love to see the Golden Gate Bridge and the other beautiful things in and around the Bay Area!

Well, there's some of my travel bucket list! I would really like to do another post similar to this with other places that I would love to visit, as there are just so many!

Which places are on your travel bucket list?

Thank you for reading..

Olivia xo

24 comments:

  1. Great picks Olivia! I haven't been to any of these places either but I would love to go to Amsterdam, San Francisco and New York especially as well as Las Vegas, Australia and Canada (not sure which cities just yet) :)
    Danielle's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, i really want out go to Las Vegas as well- I think all the hotels on the strip and the nightlife would be amazing. X

      Delete
  2. Love this post, there's so many places where I want to go!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to Rome and Amsterdam and I really hope you get to see them because they truly are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I'm so jealous that you have been! And I really hope I get to go too!

      Delete
  4. I really wanna go to LA too! And you will love Italy, the food, the people and everything else is perfection! :)

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it just looks like such an amazing city! And wow Italy sounds so good, I hope I can go one day!

      Delete
  5. I'd definitely recommend Amsterdam! I've visited it a couple of times and its such an amazing city. would love if you could check out my latest fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes of course I will :-)

      Delete
  6. I'd love to go to all of the places on your list especially New York! I've been to Rome before and it was beautiful! I'd love to go back

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, everyone says such great things about Rome, I really need to go aha !

      Delete
  7. Wow so cool place! Its on my bucketlist too! ahh someday, ill travel all these awesome place! Goodluck <3

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I really hope you can visit all these places because I know I would love to!

      Delete
  8. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loveeee these places!! All so gorgeous,great choices man!!! Love this post,really cool idea gal xoxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed reading!

      Delete
  10. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award over on my blog! :) x

    www.thefashionwayx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, that is very kind of you!

      Delete
  11. heeey! hope you have a great day! do you want to follow each other via bloglovin? if yes, just follow me there and i'll follow you back soon! http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes I will gladly follow you! X

      Delete
  12. heeey! hope you have a great day! do you want to follow each other via bloglovin? if yes, just follow me there and i'll follow you back soon! http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, sorry for the late reply but yes, I would love to follow you!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10