My Current Beauty Wishlist

Thursday, 4 June 2015

Hello Everyone,

This post was meant to go up on the weekend, but for some reason I accidentally uploaded it before I had finished it earlier this evening. I have since deleted that unfinished version but I think it is still on my Bloglovin page. This however, is the finished version that I thought was only fair that I uploaded, since I had made the mistake of previously uploaded something that wasn't finished :-)

Anyway, as you can tell my blogging schedule has kind of gone out the window- this was meant for Sunday but oh well. So now I am just probably going to go back to uploading whenever as my blog is kind of just getting started I suppose, as I haven't even had it a month yet! Also, at the moment I have got enough free time to upload frequently, but will probably go back to my 'sort of' schedule if time gets a bit more stretched for me.

So this post is just about the beauty products that I am currently dreaming of owning, and trying in vain to save up for- even though I don't think I will be able to save up for all of them no matter how hard I try!



All the products from the photo are mentioned from left to right on each row and links are connected via the product name...
  • Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick-£15.50 - In one of my previous blog posts (http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/mac-lipstick-reviews-chatterbox-and.html) I mentioned how I wanted to build my Mac Lipstick collection and also wanted to make a Mac Wishlist post for my blog- which will hopefully be coming very soon! One of the main lipsticks on my Mac Wishlist, however, has to be Ruby Woo as everyone raves about it which puts it firmly within the list of beauty products that I next want to buy.
  • Essie Maximillian Strasse Her- £7.99- I have seen this nail polish reviewed by several people and it always looks like such a lovely shade. Also, with it being Essie I know that it will be good as I regard Essie as one of my staple brands.
  • Urban Decay Pallette- £38- I have literally wanted an Urban Decay Pallette for so long, but can't bring myself to spend that amount of money on them. However, I am hopefully going to the Clothes Show later in the year and know that they sell them cheaper there, so I will definitely be purchasing one then. The nude colours and shades all look so gorgeous that I just can't wait!
  • Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation-£8.99- I never wear foundation as I find it too heavy on my skin and pores, but my mum has used this foundation and says that it is pretty light and I have heard others say that it has a light coverage, so I may give it a go.
  • Tarte Blush- $28- All Tarte blushes just look so pretty that I don't even feel like I am yearning for a certain colour. I just want to own one and be able to look at its cute little packaging and wear one of the very sweet looking colours.
  • Benefit Roller Lash Mascara- £19.50- I have a mini version of this mascara already, which I believe I got free with Elle magazine a few months ago, and it is nearly all gone now. When I first tried it I wasn't sure as I was so stuck in my ways with the They're Real mascara. But the more I used the Rollerlash, the more I enjoyed using it- it really extenuates the lashes and it is also easy to remove which leaves me wanting to purchase the full sized product.
  • Soap and Glory Lid Stuff Pallette-£10- I have heard so many people recommend this Pallette so whenever I go to my nearest Boots store I also look for the neutral version of it but I am yet to find it in stock. As it is neutral and also Soap and Glory, I feel as though it is a win win situation as I love both things!
  • Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Polishin the shade Eat My Dust-£3.99- I have recently tried my first Barry M nail polish (I also reviewed it, and you can read it here-http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/review-barry-m-speedy-quick-dry-nail.html) and it was also from the Speedy Quick Dry Range. I really loved the polish, and believed it to be incredible quality and value for money. So therefore, I would love to try one in another colour, and the blue/grey tones of this shade made it immediately catch my eye.
  • Nars Bronzerin the shade Laguna- £27.50 I love a good bronzer and I have heard all too many great things about this particular one. Now that it's getting to summer and my skin is hopefully getting a bit of a tan, I need a new bronzer to just add a bit more colour to my cheekbones.

Well I hope you enjoyed the actual finished version of this post and I'm sorry for the mix up!

What's currently on your beauty Wishlist?

Thank you for reading :-)

Olivia xo









21 comments:

  1. That happened to me before, too. I preschedule my posts way in advance, and suddenly there were comments on posts that were meant to go up weeks later...

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I like to be prepared and organised and I think I must have gone to save my post and instead posted it!

      Delete
  2. This post is making me want to go out and buy all these... Especially the roller lash, I've heard such good reviews

    Sweetiekyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, they're all things I have heard everyone rave about aha, especially the roller lash which I have tried in a mini version and it is really really good!

      Delete
  3. Wow, if you get everything on this list I will be seriously jealous lol! Awesome picks!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I will be able to get everything on the list just yet, I need to save up a lot of money first :-) and thank you!

      Delete
  4. Love this!! And hey gurl I'm sure eventually you'll get to try all of this out!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope so :-)

      Delete
    2. No problem at all! and I hope so too! have a great day xoxox

      Delete
  5. I loveeee the Naked original, so I'm sure you will too! I want the Ruby lippie too, its so beautiful but I have way too many red lipsticks already.
    Violet by Too Faced is currently on my wishlist and I have decided to buy it even though it costs £19.

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, i need that pallette in my life! and i have a similar problem with red lipsticks too :-) x

      Delete
  6. Love both the shades of nail polish you've picked! Especially the Barry M :)
    The top item on my wishlist is the Urban Decay Naked Concealer!

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i think they are lovely too! And wow i have heard lots of good things about that concealer! X

      Delete
  7. Great post! I love MAC ruby woo, such a pretty red colour for spring. would love if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    The fashion road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes I will definitely check out your blog! X

      Delete
  8. I'd love to try the Benefit Roller Lash! So many people seem to love it! Maybe one day, who knows? Haha Xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely try it- I have only had a mini roller lash, but it was so good!

      Delete
  9. I definitely have Soap and Glory's Lid Stuff in the neutral palette but wherever I go they never have it in stock! I would also love to try Roller Lash too, I've heard so many good things about it!x

    itseverythingerin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, and yes everyone raves about it so I really want it!

      Delete
  10. Ohh! I want the Roller Lash too! I've seen a lot of reviews and everyone is raving about it. You have some lovely products in your wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, so many people say a lot of good things about it! And thank you x

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10