This post was meant to go up on the weekend, but for some reason I accidentally uploaded it before I had finished it earlier this evening. I have since deleted that unfinished version but I think it is still on my Bloglovin page. This however, is the finished version that I thought was only fair that I uploaded, since I had made the mistake of previously uploaded something that wasn't finished :-)
Anyway, as you can tell my blogging schedule has kind of gone out the window- this was meant for Sunday but oh well. So now I am just probably going to go back to uploading whenever as my blog is kind of just getting started I suppose, as I haven't even had it a month yet! Also, at the moment I have got enough free time to upload frequently, but will probably go back to my 'sort of' schedule if time gets a bit more stretched for me.
So this post is just about the beauty products that I am currently dreaming of owning, and trying in vain to save up for- even though I don't think I will be able to save up for all of them no matter how hard I try!
All the products from the photo are mentioned from left to right on each row and links are connected via the product name...
- Mac Ruby Woo Lipstick-£15.50 - In one of my previous blog posts (http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/mac-lipstick-reviews-chatterbox-and.html) I mentioned how I wanted to build my Mac Lipstick collection and also wanted to make a Mac Wishlist post for my blog- which will hopefully be coming very soon! One of the main lipsticks on my Mac Wishlist, however, has to be Ruby Woo as everyone raves about it which puts it firmly within the list of beauty products that I next want to buy.
- Essie Maximillian Strasse Her- £7.99- I have seen this nail polish reviewed by several people and it always looks like such a lovely shade. Also, with it being Essie I know that it will be good as I regard Essie as one of my staple brands.
- Urban Decay Pallette- £38- I have literally wanted an Urban Decay Pallette for so long, but can't bring myself to spend that amount of money on them. However, I am hopefully going to the Clothes Show later in the year and know that they sell them cheaper there, so I will definitely be purchasing one then. The nude colours and shades all look so gorgeous that I just can't wait!
- Maybelline Dream Flawless Nude Foundation-£8.99- I never wear foundation as I find it too heavy on my skin and pores, but my mum has used this foundation and says that it is pretty light and I have heard others say that it has a light coverage, so I may give it a go.
- Tarte Blush- $28- All Tarte blushes just look so pretty that I don't even feel like I am yearning for a certain colour. I just want to own one and be able to look at its cute little packaging and wear one of the very sweet looking colours.
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara- £19.50- I have a mini version of this mascara already, which I believe I got free with Elle magazine a few months ago, and it is nearly all gone now. When I first tried it I wasn't sure as I was so stuck in my ways with the They're Real mascara. But the more I used the Rollerlash, the more I enjoyed using it- it really extenuates the lashes and it is also easy to remove which leaves me wanting to purchase the full sized product.
- Soap and Glory Lid Stuff Pallette-£10- I have heard so many people recommend this Pallette so whenever I go to my nearest Boots store I also look for the neutral version of it but I am yet to find it in stock. As it is neutral and also Soap and Glory, I feel as though it is a win win situation as I love both things!
- Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Polish- in the shade Eat My Dust-£3.99- I have recently tried my first Barry M nail polish (I also reviewed it, and you can read it here-http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/review-barry-m-speedy-quick-dry-nail.html) and it was also from the Speedy Quick Dry Range. I really loved the polish, and believed it to be incredible quality and value for money. So therefore, I would love to try one in another colour, and the blue/grey tones of this shade made it immediately catch my eye.
- Nars Bronzer- in the shade Laguna- £27.50 I love a good bronzer and I have heard all too many great things about this particular one. Now that it's getting to summer and my skin is hopefully getting a bit of a tan, I need a new bronzer to just add a bit more colour to my cheekbones.
Well I hope you enjoyed the actual finished version of this post and I'm sorry for the mix up!
What's currently on your beauty Wishlist?
Thank you for reading :-)