Celebrity Style - Taylor Swift

Sunday, 7 June 2015

Hello Everyone,

This will be a very fashion related post, but first I just want to tell you that this is a collab with Imogen, who is so lovely and also has a really lovely blog. I have never done a collab before, but then Imogen contacted me and asked me and it sounded like a good opportunity for the both of us as we are both trying to get our blogs known! Today she has posted a really great post on nail polishes, (similar to the post I did a couple of weeks ago) so head over to her blog  and check it out- you won't regret it!! 

Anyway, on with the post and I, like many people, spend a lot of my time reading through magazines and feeling envious over the beautiful clothes certain celebrities wear and how perfect they always seem to look. Currently, one of the celebrities whose style I particularly like, is none other than Taylor Swift ( but you could probably tell that from this posts title).

In this post, I will just be sharing some of my favourite outfits that Taylor has worn, both in a casual way and also on the red carpet. 

Street Style

I feel like Taylor's street style game has really grown over the past year or so. Whenever I see her walking around New York or anywhere else in magazines, I always marvel at how perfect she looks, even when she has just left the gym. She always manages to look so feminine and pristine- plus, I really love her hair in a shorter long bob style!



Red Carpet Style

Taylor always looks lovely on the Red Carpet as well. Again, I think she always manages to pull off the glamour of red carpet style with such gorgeous gowns, and quite often a signature red lipstick to top it all off. One of my particular favourite Red Carpet looks of Taylor's is from the Met Gala last year ( a picture is featured later in the post), when she wore a beautiful pink Oscar De La Renta dress and just looked so pretty!




Well, there's some of my favourite looks that Miss Swift has adorned in recent times. I hope you enjoyed this kind of post, as I would like to create more in this style as there are some many celebrity styles that I love!

Whose celebrities style do you envy? 

Thanks for reading,

Olivia xo


9 comments:

  1. I loveeeee Swiftys style. She really manages to keep it classy and young at the same time! :)

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, she can look classy on an average day as well as the red carpet- I wish I could look as good as her after leaving the gym!

      Delete
  2. Such GORGEOUS outfits! She looks beautiful,and you're SUPA BEAUTIFUL too gurl! Forreal!

    Love this post andd have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's very kind of you!

      Delete
    2. No problem! it's true xoxo

      Delete
  3. I'm not a big fan of her more casual looks generally, but she almost always rocks red carpet looks! She definitely knows how to dress her body, and it's clear she's comfortable in what she's wearing, too. That in itself, I think, is enough to credit her as a style inspiration!

    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award here: http://orchidsandtea.blogspot.com/2015/06/whoops-i-lied-im-back-before-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree!

      And wow thank you very much, I will create my post and nominations for it later! Thank you :-)

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10