This or That Tag!

Sunday, 31 May 2015

Hello,

Today I thought I would just do a quick post as I have seen this Tag on lots of blogs on my Bloglovin feed and felt like I should join in and have a go at answering the questions as well as I love this sort of post.

Makeup

Blush or Bronzer? - Bronzer, as it gives my pale skin more colour.

Lip gloss or Lipstick? - Lipstick.

Eye liner or mascara? - Mascara, this ones difficult though as I love eyeliner too.

Foundation or concealer?  - Concealer, as I don't really wear foundation.

Pressed or Loose eyeshadow? - Pressed.

Brushes or sponges? - Brushes, as they are all I use to apply my makeup.


Nails

OPI or china glaze? - OPI, it's one of my favourite nail brands!

Long or short? - Short, mine are kind of medium length but I find short is more practical for me.

Acrylic or natural? - Natural.

Bright or dark? - Bright, I love cute bright colours, especially in the summer.

Flowers or no flowers? - No flowers.

Body

Perfume or body splash? - Perfume, I love floral ones, especially Marc Jacobs!

Lotion or Body butter? - Body Butter, I have dry skin so it helps to make my skin feel softer.

Body wash or soap? - Body Wash 

Lush or other bath company? - Lush!!!


Fashion 

Jeans or sweat pants? - Jeans, I practically live in them!

Long sleeve or short? - Short Sleeve.

Dresses or skirts? - Dresses, but I like wearing skirts as well.

Stripes or plaid? - Stripes.

Flip flops or sandals? - Flip flops, my favourites being Havianas as they are so comfy!

Scarves or hats ? - Scarves, I look a bit funny in hats.

Studs or dangly earrings? - Studs.

Necklaces or Bracelets? - Necklaces, I love both though so this question was also difficult.

Heels of Flats? - Flats.

Cowboy boots or riding boots? - Neither.

Jacket or Hoodie? - Hoodie.

Forever 21 or Charlotte russe? - Forever 21, it's one of my favourite shops.

Abercrombie or Holister? - Hollister, I like Abercrombie but I think we only have one store in the UK.

Hair

Curly or Straight? - Straight, I like having curly hair, but straightening it is so much easier and quicker.

Bun or Ponytail? - Ponytail 

Bobby Pins or butterfly clips ?  - Bobby pins 

Hair spray or gel ? - Hair Spray 

Long or Short ? - Long, I am trying to grow mine at the minute, but I like short hair as well!

Light or Dark ? - Dark, but only because it suits me more.

Side sweep bangs or full bangs ? - Full Bangs

Up or down ? - Down 


Random

Rain or shine ? - Shine!

Summer or Winter ? - Summer, I love winter because of Christmas, but I hate feeling cold!

Fall or Spring ?- Fall, I like both but I probably prefer fall as I love all the beautiful colours of the leaves.

Chocolate or Vanilla ? - Chocolate :-)

Well they are my personal answers to the This and That Tag. I now tag anyone like me who is just starting out with their blog to give this ago and let people know a little more about you!

On another note, as I am going back to school now I won't be posting as often ( I have been posting pretty much every day in the holidays) and have worked out a bit of a schedule instead. I will now be posting on Sunday's, Wednesday's and Friday's but I will probably add in the extra odd post here and there dependent on when I have time.

Thank you for reading, 

Olivia xo

21 comments:

  1. Love this! ♥


    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    I follow you on GFC #1, maybe you follow me back?

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes, of course I will follow you back :-)

      Delete
  3. Lovely tag! I love reading these as it makes me feel like I get to know the writer more :)

    I too love winter but nothing makes me feel better than the sun shining beautifully outside :D

    Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! And yes I love winter and the Christmassy feeling but the sun shining and the warm weather makes me happy too! And thank you x

      Delete
  4. Such a great read, definitely agree with lipstick over lipgloss!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I just love lipsticks too much, especially Mac ones :-) x

      Delete
  5. I love reading these! I'm too indecisive to do a tag like this haha

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I was pretty indecisive over a lot of things- especially the seasons questions because I kind of like them all!

      Delete
  6. Hi would you be interested in doing a collab next week? Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes you can dm me on Twitter if you like my name is @ORedfern1 x

      Delete
  7. I love tags like this because i love to know the little things of the people behind their blogs <3 Nice to know you ^^
    Anyway, do you want to follow each other? Follow me and let me know so i can follow you back immediately.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I like finding out more behind the person who writes the blog too and yes I will definitely follow you! X

      Delete
  8. I love mascara & lipstick too. Those are my basics to feel my prettiest. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I don't think I can leave the house without them! X

      Delete
  9. Such a great post gurl!! Awesome questions,and answers! Have an incredible day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll definitely be doing this post!

    Jessica // LipsAndTrips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, it's really fun to do!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10