The 40 Beauty Questions Tag

Wednesday, 20 May 2015





Hello,

I saw this tag on http://everydaytoots.blogspot.co.uk/ (this is where I got the photo cover for this blog post), and saw that she has tagged for any beauty bloggers to complete the answers too. So, I decided to have a go myself.


Skincare 

How many times do you wash your face daily? - Once, of a night.

What is your current facial wash? - The Clean and Clear Quick Clear Daily Treatment Wash.

Do you exfoliate? -No, I know I should, but I don't.

What brand do you use? ----

What moisturiser do you use? - Garnier Moisture Match Shine Be Gone.

Do you have any freckles? - A few, but they are quite light and you can only see them when I am without my makeup.

Do you use eye cream? - I used to, but not at the moment.

Did you or do you have acne prone skin? -No, not really. I get the odd blemish every now and then but it's nothing that a little concealer can't cover up.

Did you ever have to use pro-active? - No.

Make-up 

What foundation do you use? - I actually don't wear foundation. I just apply a coat of BB cream as I find it is lighter on my skin, and doesn't clog my pores.

How about concealer? - Under my eyes I use either the Collection Lasting Perfection or the Maybelline. But on the rest of my face, I use Benefit Boing!

Do you know your undertone colour? -No.

What do you think of fake eyelashes? - I think when applied in the right way, they can look lovely.

Did you know you are supposed to change your mascara every three months? - Yes, but I never do aha :-)
What brand of mascara do you use? - Benefit.

Sephora or MAC? - It has to be Mac because we don't have Sephora in England.

Do you have a MAC Pro-card? - Nope.

What make-up tools do you use in make-up application? - I use a foundation and concealer brush for all my skin based products, then just a blusher or kabuki brush for bronzers, blushers, etc.

Do you use a make-up base/primer for the eyes? - Nope.

For the face? - Yes, I use Maybelline Baby Skin Fatigue Blur.

What is your favourite eyeshadow? - I really like the Bourjous Quad Smokey Stories.

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? - I use a liquid one-the Soap and Glory Supercat.

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? - Not very often.

What do you think of pigment eyeshadow? - I have never used it so I can't say.

Do you use mineral make-up? - Not really.

What is your favourite lipstick?- Mac Chatterbox.  

How about lipgloss? - Benefit Hoola.

What is your favourite blush to use? - Benefit Coralista.

Do you buy your make-up on ebay? - Nope.

Do you like drugstore make-up? - Yes, I love it. The majority of the makeup that I buy is drugstore as I think there are so many good quality drugstore brands, at affordable prices to me.

Do you go to CCO's? - No.

Did you ever consider taking up make-up classes? - No, but sometimes I feel I need it when I apply eyeliner.

Are you clumsy at putting make-up on? - Only at putting on my eyeliner and sometimes my mascara.

Name a make-up crime that you hate? - Not blending foundation/bronzer properly.

Colourful shades or neutral? - Probably neutral as I feel like it works all year round.

Which celebrity always have great make-up? - Cara Delevingne.

If you could leave the house with one make-up item what would it be? - Probably the Soap and Glory Brow Archery as I can't leave the house without doing my brows.

Could you ever leave the house with no make-up on?- No, not unless I'm going swimming, running or am on holiday abroad.

Do you think you look good without any make-up on?- No, definitely not. 

In your opinion what is the best make-up line? - This is such a difficult question as my mind is always changing on this, but at the moment I would say Benefit.

What do you think of make-up? - I personally think that it is a really good thing that lets people be able to change and experiment with their appearance on their own accord. I also think that people should wear as much as they like or as little as they like-it's completely up to each individual.

I now also tag any new blogger, just like myself, to give these questions a go.

Olivia.

2 comments:

  1. I only ex foliate on the odd occasion! I don't think it would be good on a daily basis for my skin!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I used to exfoliate every so often but now I always forget xx

      Thanks for reading :-)

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10