Mac Lipstick Reviews- Chatterbox and Politely Pink

Tuesday, 26 May 2015

Hello Everyone,

For a few years now, I have had a bit of an obsession with lip products (lipsticks in particular). But, I only purchased my first Mac Lipstick a couple of months ago- I had been talking myself in and out of getting one for months, but then it was my Birthday and with the money I had been given I had no excuses. I now own two Mac Lipsticks ( I know, pretty pathetic in the grand scheme of things), but I hope to buy a lot more in the future as I genuinely think they are great products and worth the money -around £15.50). Over the next few weeks, I am going to be making a post about my Mac Lipstick Wishlist, to share with you some of the lipsticks I most want to purchase in the future.


The first Mac Lipstick that I purchased was Chatterbox. As you can tell, I have used it a fair bit as it is quite worn down but that just goes to show how much I like this product. It is a bright-ish medium pink colour that I thought would look lovely in the spring/summer months, as over the winter I had amassed quite a lot of darker lipsticks. Fortunately, it does look so cute now that it is spring. It gives a nice pop of colour to the lips, and it has a creamy texture that applies well and stays on the lips for a long time.

I only purchased my second Mac Lipstick, Politely Pink, a few days ago. After buying a brighter colour like Chatterbox only recently, I was looking out for a more shimmery, lighter shade this time and Politely Pink immediately caught my eye. I think this particular shade of lipstick would look nice all year round- it's subtle but still helps your lips to stand out either of a daytime or a nighttime. Unlike with Chatterbox, I haven't really used this product to its full potential just yet, but from the couple of times I have used it I can tell that I will continue to really like wearing it.

I know these were only very short reviews of these lipsticks, but I hope they gave you a bit of an overview about the products, and general idea about how good I think each of them to be.

What's your favourite Mac Lipstick? Please comment and tell me so I can gather some inspiration for when I next purchase one!

Olivia xo


11 comments:

  1. I have been meaning to buy a MAC lipstick for a long time now, it's just that I usually like a lot of shades and it's really hard to decide over only one or two! But when I will purchase my first MAC lipstick I will probably go for Deep Berry or Pure Heroine, I feel like those are shades that are harder to find! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly the problem i had! Mac make too many nice shades aha and ohhh i love darker colours like that, i might get one later in the year for the autumn/winter months x

      Delete
  2. Chatterbox was the first MAC lipstick I bought too, such a great shade!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's so pretty and thank you for reading xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, that is very kind of you! X

      Delete
  4. Ruby Woo and Velvet Teddy seem to be classics. I have Ruby Woo and it is so pretty!
    --
    prettymadthings.blogspot.co.uk // x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like ruby woo, It seems like such a gorgeous red. And I was going to buy velvet teddy but was told it was out of stock in a lot of places :-( x

      Delete
  5. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include.
    OUTDOOR TOOLS

    ReplyDelete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10