You're probably reading the title of this post and thinking that I only did I haul several days ago. Don't worry, I know and it's only because I am off school at the moment that I am shopping so frequently. My last haul was from Birmingham, but this time I visited Meadowhall in Sheffield. I want to firstly say how much I liked Meadowhall- it is an amazing shopping centre and perfect for anyone who loves fashion, beauty or just shopping in general.
For this small haul, I went to Dorothy Perkins, Hollister, H&M, Primark and the Models Own Nail Bar that is in the centre of Meadowhall.
1. Models Own Nail Polish in Chrome Muave- £5- In the centre of Meadowhall they have a little Models Own bar perfect for anyone who loves nail polishes and Models Own Makeup. They have tonnes of nail polishes, in literally every colour you could think of- but I chose the Chrome Mauve as it is very pretty and different from any other nail polish I currently own. The little mirror featured with this polish was a free gift from the bar, which I think is a very sweet gesture.
2. Dorothy Perkins Sandals- £8- I recently featured these sandals on my Summer Fashion Wishlist, but with a lilac strap instead of a silver one. I had intended on purchasing some in lilac, but when I got to the store I discovered that I actually preferred the silver as I thought they would go with more outfits and would probably not get as dirty as the lilac is a very light colour. I think I also said on my Summer Fashion Wishlist that these sandals are £10- I think they normally are £10, but when I purchased them there was 20% off.
3. Hollister Shorts- £25- and Hollister Striped T-shirt- £14- Hollister is definitely one of my favourite shops, but I love it especially at this time of year because they sell such cute summery clothes. I had been looking for a pair of patterned shorts for a while and as soon as I saw these I knew they were perfect- they are so comfy and will look great with just a plain crop top or camisole. On the other hand, the stripy T-shirt I bought was kind of just an essential wardrobe staple that I wanted to buy to wear with jeans and I suppose also with shorts when the weather gets a bit better.
4. H&M Jumper -£3- I only really went in H&M because I noticed that there was a sale on, but typically when I found this sweatshirt I discovered that it was full price still... Or so I thought. I went to the till and in fact it was actually £3, which I think is pretty amazing considering the prices you can pay for sweatshirts in other high street stores. I really like the style of this particular sweatshirt- it is baggy and slouchy which is what I normally look for in this kind of item. I'm not too sure what the writing says on the front :-), but never mind.
5. Primark Clutch Bag-£6- When I knew that I needed to buy a clutch bag for an upcoming wedding that I'm going to, I knew Primark was the place to go. They have so much choice in their bag and purse department and the products are always cheap. I wasn't wrong when I made this assumption, as I immediately spotted this particular clutch bag (just plain black and simple) for the great price of £6!
6. Primark Simpsons Pajamas - £8- I love the Simpsons, and when I went into Primark a couple of weeks ago I got really excited when I discovered that they were doing a line of Simpsons Pajamas. On that occasion, I purchased a pair of Pajama bottoms with the Simpsons characters on. But this time, I saw the range again and decided to get the Krusty Burger t-shirt and shorts set because for £8, what's not to like for a Simpsons fan.
You can find the items I have mentioned on these websites:
Models Own: http://www.modelsownit.com
Dorothy Perkins: http://www.dorothyperkins.com/?geoip=home