20 Facts about Me...

Monday, 18 May 2015

As I have only just started blogging, I think it may be wise that I create a post that lets you find out a little bit more about me. So I have decided to do a quick post with 20 Facts about Me so you can find out what sort of things I like besides beauty and fashion.

1. My name is Olivia Redfern (but you probably already guessed that from the name of my blog)
2. My middle name is Beth.
3. I'm currently 15 years old.
4. I live in England.
5.My star sign/Zodiac sign is Aquarius.
6. I have brown hair-it used to be blonde when I was younger but is steadily getting darker and darker.
7. I'm quite tall for my age-around the 5 foot 7 mark.
8. I also have quite big feet- a UK size 7/European Size 40.
9. My favourite food is pizza.
10.That is closely followed by chocolate and cake.
11.I love writing- this is one of the main reasons I wanted to start a blog.
12. I also love baking as a bit of a hobby.
13. My favourite colour is blue.
14. I really love watching movies-my favourites include Titanic, Dirty Dancing and While you were Sleeping.
15. My favourite actress is probably Jennifer Lawrence- this might just be because I'm a bit of a Hunger Games fan.
16. My favourite TV shows include The Simpsons and Only Fools and Horses.
17. I really enjoy travelling and seeing new things.
18. Along with English, I also enjoy the subjects science and art at school.
19. I can say the alphabet backwards ( lots of people might be able to do this, but I class it as a bit of a talent)
20. And finally, I am left-handed.

Well there's 20 facts about me-as you can tell they are pretty random, but hopefully now you know a bit more about me.

Follow me on Twitter- @ORedfern1
Follow me on Bloglovin- oliviaredfern
Follow me on Pinterest-@oliviaredfern





2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and have read quite a few of your posts! Definitely going to follow!

    Jemima x
    anotherrantingreader.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I will check out your blog too!

      Delete

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)
09 10